Hi from Skåne, Sweden

Anders

Barefooters
Oct 27, 2015
Lund
Hi!
I thought I'd introduce myself! I'm 36, have two children and a wife, and I live in Lund, Sweden.

I've been running on and off with knee problems for the last 15 years, but in May last year I switched to barefoot running, and now the knee problems are gone and I'm running more than ever.

During the Winter, I joined the BRS Winter Challenge, and it kept me going barefoot throughout the Winter. It's actually not that bad in my part of Sweden, most weeks have some days that are above freezing, and I was running through the Winter for the first time ever.

It's been a great year, ending with a 10 km PR and my highest mileage month ever in May.

And now I'm celebrating a year of injury-free barefoot running!

That said, I'm happy to join this club!

Anders

Hi Anders,
Welcome to the BRS!! Glad to have you here. Copngrats on solving the knee pain/problem. Am impressed that you can run thru the winters there. Do you know 'The Dudesons'? They were big on Canadian TV a few years ago. ;) Chat with you later...! :) Oh, never mind. Turns out they're Finnish. :facepalm:

Glad to have you here. Welcome! :barefoot:

Hi!
I thought I'd introduce myself! I'm 36, have two children and a wife, and I live in Lund, Sweden.

I've been running on and off with knee problems for the last 15 years, but in May last year I switched to barefoot running, and now the knee problems are gone and I'm running more than ever.

During the Winter, I joined the BRS Winter Challenge, and it kept me going barefoot throughout the Winter. It's actually not that bad in my part of Sweden, most weeks have some days that are above freezing, and I was running through the Winter for the first time ever.

It's been a great year, ending with a 10 km PR and my highest mileage month ever in May.

And now I'm celebrating a year of injury-free barefoot running!

That said, I'm happy to join this club!

Anders
I spent a semester in Lund in college. I had a great time there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk