Hi from Oregon

that was a horrible pic dan (paraganek) took of me. talk about great timing. i was so glad to be finished with that race. it's not even a trail race but bush wacking. they have the way marked but you're still knocking down bushes even though your #200 of 400.

that was a deep breathe with me blowing my tongue out in exasperation.

It's not horrible -it's an awesome photo! I find this photo so hysterical that I have made it my wallpaper on my computer. Sad, I know -but dying of laughter is a great way to start every day. :D

Reactions: NickW
Reactions: Barefoot TJ
LOL what happened to my post? o_O
hahahahahaha.....yah...this one definitely got hijacked....good luck out there my friend....those Oregon folk are a little off kilter :p .....in a good way of course!! :barefoot:

Reactions: jldeleon
hahahahahaha.....yah...this one definitely got hijacked....good luck out there my friend....those Oregon folk are a little off kilter :p .....in a good way of course!! :barefoot:

It's true we're all a little off kilter up here....must be all the trees or lack of pollution or something. :cool:

Hahaha! Yes we are a little off kilter, but I don't really consider myself an Oregonian despite living here almost 7 years. I will always be a Montanan at heart and don't really belong completely out here.

I so want one of these stickers along with a BRS sticker side by side. Maybe one of the barefoot mileage stickers TJ or whomever it was made a while back.

I never got around to getting the stickers done. I just can't find it in me to take on one more project. I do have lots of cool BRS designs for stickers though if anyone wants to do some research online to find the best vinyl sticker printing price. Anyone?

I never got around to getting the stickers done. I just can't find it in me to take on one more project. I do have lots of cool BRS designs for stickers though if anyone wants to do some research online to find the best vinyl sticker printing price. Anyone?

Stickerrobot.com has pretty decent prices for quality vinyl stickers. :)

Have you ordered from them before, Colin? How's the quality? Are they durable for outdoor weather?

I personally haven't but I had a friend that ordered a bunch and they were pretty decent plus lasted forever on cars. I think that was the biggest difference between them and other online companies, they have great UV and weather resistance. Another great site is StickerMule.com, seen those "in action" and they're high quality as well.

Thanks, Colin! I appreciate your feedback. That's another reason why I have held off. I just couldn't find a decent price, and hunting SO many online options was maddening. I was even talking to a printer via email about it, but I just couldn't bring myself to spending THAT much money. His prices were ridiculous. He wanted $1.50 per sticker for 250 and $2.50 for 125. It's your guys' money, so I protect it and not squander it.

Stickerrobot is showing about 72 cents per sticker. I like!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test