Hi everyone! I'm new here! :)

Hannah Sherman

Barefooters
Nov 7, 2011
Hi everyone, i'm new here! My mom was telling me about this, and since im a Vibram/ bfr (barefoot runner) I figured i should check it out! :)

Welcome Hannah, daughter of

Welcome Hannah, daughter of Suzanne. Glad to have you, and you've got a very smart mom, she pointed you in the right direction. :arrow:

Welcome!  Your mom is cool!

Welcome! Your mom is cool!

Awe shucks TJ. Welcome to

Awe shucks TJ.

Welcome to my part of the cyber world baby girl. I may be cool but these guys are way cooler than mommy. They can answer any question I can't logically answer. Cause you know I'm a mom and apparently I'm not that smart.

Everyone she is getting ready to run her first 5k in December! Wahooooooo! She is the best running buddy ever!

P.S. Fix your punctuation!

Welcome Hannah, enjoy you new

Welcome Hannah, enjoy you new running adventures.

You have a wise mom indeed,

You have a wise mom indeed, HDOS. But I have to warn you fairly in the spirit of full disclosure, particularly in light of your current age: several of us are parents, and thus will be immediately suspect as to IQ level by anyone of your age.

The good news is that we'll get smarter as you get older though, so don't worry; we'll eventually get smart enough to share good advice with you. Welcome to the family. We're glad to have you AND your mom here. My 13-year-old son occasionally runs BF with me, and it is a lot of fun to do, especially with family. Enjoy your runs and the rest of life!

Thank's Everyone!

Thank's Everyone! :)

That she is! I love running

That she is! I love running with her! :)

Welcome, im fairly new myself

Welcome, im fairly new myself and can vouch for the site. Have got some good advice.

Hi Hannah, Welcome here! I am

Hi Hannah,

Welcome here! I am also new here. And I find many nice people here!
Have fun here! I wish you a good run!

Many greetings from Germany

Jesko

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts