Hi barefoot runners!

BethanyGrace

Barefooters
Jun 16, 2013
Colorado
Hi, my name is Beth. I am a Graduate Research Assistant at a local engineering university. I have been minimalist running for a little over a year, and plan to try true barefoot running this month. School and work take up a lot of my time, but I try to get outside and run as much as possible! I am excited to be a part of this barefoot community!

Regards!

Beth

Welcome!

Howdy Beth, glad you found us. Welcome!

Hi again! :cool:

Welcome to the family, Beth. Glad to have you with us. Having already made it through the transition to minimal running, you should have a great feel for the importance of advancing through big changes slowly; remember that as you go to barefoot. It's fantastic, but it takes some adjustment and some time to work into. Make a slow and steady transition, listening closely to any feedback your feet and legs give you as you work through it.

Reactions: Darkand
Hi Beth, or should I say high - as in your avatar (love it!). I like hiking as much as running - well probably a lot more just because I don't get to do it hardly ever (and running I do all the time). One day I'll make it out that way and enjoy some of the Rockies, but I've only ever hiked in the east so far (White Mountains, Adirondacks, and just a little in the Smokies and Allegheny Mountains of WV). I just love being as deep into nature as I can get! Hope you stick around, and try out bfr.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test