Hey ShortWhitedude, where you get your pants?

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
So I normally get 30 length pants. They have always been fine. But now with minimalis shoes, I need an inch off that... 29. The shortest I can find at Old Navy or Target is 30. What do you do? Shop in the kids section? Seems kind of crappy. They should have Mens Short and Small stores. Why does someone get their own store for being fat?

If it wasn't for the fact

If it wasn't for the fact that I have longer legs to go with my short body, I might be offended by that, but right now I find it kind of funny. :)

Carters!  Hahahahahahahaha! 

Carters! Hahahahahahahaha! sigh. That was good.

I think he just wears normal

I think he just wears normal people shorts as pants...

I think he should change his user name to "worlds tallest midget"..

In fact, hes so short that

In fact, hes so short that when he met Mugsey Boges he thougt he was Too Tall Jones!!!

Here here. I need a size 27

Here here. I need a size 27 waist with a 31 inseam. I can never find pants that fit. Try goodwill. But bring a donation with.

Abide wrote:Carter's? No,

Abide said:
Carter's?

No, no, no, they're Garanimals. Which, I might add, my wife animal/color codes for me!

Ahhh, the clothes question. I now have to shop in the boys department for pants, not so much for the inseam (28") but for the waist (27-28"). I think I am a size 16, which means that I have a lot less to choose from. Even though I wear a small or 14-14.5x31-32 shirt, it is becoming harder to find this size in a traditional nen's department. I can shop for men's suits because I wear a 36 or 38 short depending on the manufacture.

The sizing issue was never a problem 10-15 years ago because I weighed at least 20 pounds more than I do now, and society in general was much trimmer than they are today. It is amazing in the boys department how those clothes have become oversized - some are too large for me.

My 12-year old gets mad when I borrow tshirts from him.

lol, Granimals!!!How tall is

lol, Granimals!!!

How tall is your wife? And what size shoe do you wear?

theshortwhiteguy wrote:The

theshortwhiteguy said:
The sizing issue was never a problem 10-15 years ago because I weighed at least 20 pounds more than I do now, and society in general was much trimmer than they are today. It is amazing in the boys department how those clothes have become oversized - some are too large for me.

This is very true but sad, it reminded me of an article I read a while ago http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/pants-size-chart-090710

theshortwhiteguy said:
My 12-year old gets mad when I borrow tshirts from him.

:D

Yeah, I agree. I think most

Yeah, I agree. I think most short guys must be fat. Maybe they suck at sports so instead of trying harder, they just get fat. I am probably about a 28X30 now, or 28X29 with min shoes but don't even try that. I used to be a 34X30 and still wear those, just with a belt. But I saw more in the range of 40-44X30 than I did 30X30 at the store the other day.

Chaserwilliams wrote:How

Chaserwilliams said:
How tall is your wife?

And what size shoe do you wear?

My wife is 5'11-ish barefoot and 6'2-ish with sheet rippers. I look her right in the
embaressed_smile.gif
!

I wear a size 7 men's shoe.

theshortwhiteguy

theshortwhiteguy said:
Chaserwilliams said:
How tall is your wife?

And what size shoe do you wear?

My wife is 5'11-ish barefoot and 6'2-ish with sheet rippers. I look her right in the
embaressed_smile.gif
!

I wear a size 7 men's shoe.

Wow! So your just the right heigth for motorboating!!!!

What? I hear that those cigarette have small cockpits and require shorter people to pilot them!!!

Rich, I'm short too but my

Rich, I'm short too but my wife doesn't know how to sew anything. Thanks to the Army, I'm the one that sews everything in my family. Errrggggg!

Ah, I neve learned to sew in

Ah, I neve learned to sew in the Army. Had a roommate who could never pass a PT test so he could never go anywhere... would sew my crap, shine my boots... all I had to do was bring him in stuff from the outside world. It was a good arrangement.