Hey guys, new Member; Christopher H. Bull

Birmingham, Wednesday 9. April 2014

Hello everyone,............!

I'm Christopher Howard Bull, (48)

US-American, living with my long-term partner here in the city centre of Birmingham, since Aug. 2004.

I'm a university graduate of BCU and completed a BSc (Hons) in Health and Wellbeing, (Nutrition Science) and then finished a Cert. in Promoting Public Health.

I have been working self-employed as a massage therapist in my business in this country since 2004.

Birmingham MassageWorks

www.birminghammassageworks.co.uk

I have recently updated my barefoot runners profile page and am located in the city centre of Birmingham UK. I'm not sure how to directly find other barefooters in or around the Birmingham city area. Is there a search engine on this website that links me to members close to me ? Many barefooters are quite far away and I don't drive in this country which makes meeting other barefoot runner enthusiasts quite difficult. I do hope that I can find members from the West Midlands, yet alone from the second largest city in this beautiful country, ( 1.5 million live here,.).

There must be a few guys around who like to take their shoes and socks off and run for fun "bare naked feet" not too far from my location,....??

Kindest regards,

Christopher Howard Bull

Mobile: 07906 80 1957

E-mail: [email protected]

B1 1LS

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts