Hey everyone how about this

Barefoot Dama

Barefooters
Jun 8, 2010
Iowa
for next year.
I have always wanted to do this but I haven't gotten to it is the largest/hilliest 7 mile race.
And lots of big running shots come to it like olimpic runners.
this could be a good BF meet up.
So what do you all say?
LOOK AT IT!!
http://bix7.com/2013/

This is for Iowa? Please feel free to post this in the Iowa Chapter as well. :writing:

This is for Iowa? Please feel free to post this in the Iowa Chapter as well. :writing:

Didn't think about that. Thanks TJ.
I do want the crazy ones in this forum to come though... and that includes everyuone in here.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Wow! Fast lead finishers! 4:32 to 4:42 between #1 and 5.

A race at the end of July, though... It might be a tad hot and humid. Though, if you run with the elites you hardly have time to break a sweat.

Go for it anyway, Sra. Felicitationes!

Told ya, lots of elites run this race, this year's race was last Saturday and the temps were perfect for running but you never know from year to year though. Last year's race was a diferent story-hot as hell.
come on don't be a :chicken: and come next year.

Dama, there are ample opportunites right here in my own back yard to both embarass myself and inflict suffering on my poor old body. I would hope that there's be some good jazz to go along with a big run named after Bix Beiderbeck, though.

I have a good story about hitch hiking in my youth wherein I was picked up on the Indianapolis beltway and got a ride to Rock Island with a recently retired stripper. This was in '76, and I was on my way to Princeton, IL to work for Pioneer Hybrid as a detassling crew chief for the summer. Ah, yes, Cindy Hillier.....

I was picked up on the Indianapolis beltway and got a ride to Rock Island with a recently retired stripper. This was in '76, and I was on my way to Princeton, IL to work for Pioneer Hybrid as a detassling crew chief for the summer. Ah, yes, Cindy Hillier.....
I don' t understand why a whole crew was needed. It would seem that detasseling is more of a one man job.
31Ny3TFd8bL._SX_.jpg