Hey all, I've been mia....dropping in with jello shots for everyone!

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Happy Trails to you all, sorry I've been away for so long. The jello is paleo friendly, all you crazy paleo diet peops! Name your flavor and it's all yours!

Hope you're all well, I promise I'm working on unloading my super full plate and will be back around more after I get my collective, uh, stuff together.

Clink! :party:

Welcome back, Zumgirl.  We've

Welcome back, Zumgirl. We've missed you! Have a couple shots on me!

Thanks TJ, sliding shots down

Thanks TJ, sliding shots down your way little Mamas!

Hellya! I'm in for jello

Hellya! I'm in for jello shots! I just recently got a "reprieve from disease" (I got great news back on a couple of breast biopsies) Whew! That was a close one. This calls for celebration!

Congrats K!I am hoping for

Congrats K!

I am hoping for good news myself in 10 days or so (blood work done, MRI tomorrow) when I see the doc... not registering for ANY races until after that though...

Amie, what am I missing? 

Amie, what am I missing? Blood work? Are you okay? What's going on?

khyricat wrote:Congrats K!I

khyricat said:
Congrats K!

I am hoping for good news myself in 10 days or so (blood work done, MRI tomorrow) when I see the doc... not registering for ANY races until after that though...
Amie- Thank you! I will be sending positive vibes your way. I received way more than enough within the last month so I can redirect a few your way... ;) I hope everything turns out OK.

TJ.. nothing new.. just

TJ.. nothing new.. just something thats been monitored for a long time is causing me some issues and may finally require treatment and not sure what that will mean- surgery or drugs.. and if the latter what my reaction will be... I have a pituitary tumor... small, but they test me every 2 years... this time I am having more issues that are most likely tied into it and have been for 2-3 months.. so they will probably decide to treat it.. honestly- I hope they do.. just not sure what treatment will mean for me and life for awhile.. so I don't want to register for anything and then find out I'm having surgery as I'm looking at several May races... I want to see how those go before I register for anything longer later in the year- more of a how I'm doing thing... I haven't run outside more than 2 very short due to cold ground runs.. my new Merrell's are on their way though... I tried the pure gloves on and they should work for me.. which will let me outside even if the ground doesn't warm up for a bit...

I'm so sorry you are having

I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. The unknown can be very trying, I know. I hope you can get the answers you need soon, whether that be taking the drugs or having the surgery. I wish you a healthy outcome either way. Keep us informed.

thanks TJ..  MRI went

thanks TJ.. MRI went smoothly, no results till the 5th.. I just hate being in limbo and I work in the medical world.. makes me wish I worked for a different hospital and could get my own records pulled and see what the MRI scan says ahead of time...

Let us know what they find. 

Let us know what they find. And let's hope it's not worse.

Big celebration to you Zap!!

Big celebration to you Zap!! So glad to hear you are on the mend!

Thinking of you Amie! To good health, happy and healthy bodies and barefeet all! :beer:

Yayyy congrats to both of you

Yayyy congrats to both of you on the great news! I'll take one too, Zum. Maybe it'll make my toe heal faster so i don't miss my run this weekend. lol

Wahooo! Amie, that's great

Wahooo! Amie, that's great news!! Congratulations..double shots coming your way. Bottoms up!

Cali, an extra stiff shot just for you, enough so you can't feel your toes ;)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts