Hand made barefoot - where to get, or get soles

t8769

Barefooters
Apr 30, 2017
I'm having problems finding anything wide enough for me.
I will be in Asia and so may have someone there make up some shoes for me, as its not so expensive.
Anyone know where I can get some soles to give them to use - or what material can bring.

Also
Is there someone who makes shoes, e.g. Moccasins, that will take a wide foot?

Thanks

Softstar primals are pretty wide, at size 11 a bit over 12 cm wide at pinky toe. Also bit expensive, but quality tends to be.. Fivefingers kso evo and altra superior are almost as wide.. Vivos, lems, feelmax, merrells and all other minimalist shoes that I have tested are ½-1½ cm more narrow. Few vivos are almost as wide, but tapering inner side makes them a lot more narrow inside.

Thanks for the info.

I'll try those out, what are the soles like?

I like to have some thickness in the sole, I can't deal with very thin, usually put an inner sole in.

Have you looked at some of the big name craft stores? They have materials, leather, such as those made in making moccasins, etc., and you should be able to cut soles to make them large enough for your feet.

Hi

I don't have the time or inclination to do this, so if you know someone else who does, pleas let me know.
If I do, in the future, which stores?

thanks

I don't know what stores are closest to you, but I was thinking of Michael's and Hobby Lobby. Good luck.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts