Guests?

Barefoot TJ wrote:We are a

Barefoot TJ said:
We are a private club, but we will never close our doors to the public. We will always make our materials and resources available to anyone who wants to use them. Any info we can provide to help people run safely benefits us all. So not to worry there, Jenn.

Thanks TJ! No worries here, I love what you guys have put together for us and I'm glad a place like this exists for us lurkers too. :)

(edit to fix silly spelling error)

If you are inactive

If you are inactive on the site after logging in, the site will keep you logged in, but it will put your account in sleep mode, meaning it removes you from the list of active/Online Users. If you were to refresh your screen "twice" after you came back, it would then show you as logged in in the list of Online Users.

I actually prefer that it doesn't show everyone who is logged in but not active. Can you imagine how long the list would be? And then it wouldn't be a true representation, since some of those people are not even in front of their computers.

Im never in front of my

Im never in front of my computer... ::popcorn::

Im never in front of my

Im never in front of my computer...

Im never in front of my...

Im never in front of my...

TJ, a big thing for me is

TJ, a big thing for me is that by the time I get to a post the question has been answered pretty well by 1 or more people. Either that or school has me so bogged down i only have the time to pop in, see whats up, then get back to projects or homework or whatever my professors have assigned that week.

So i would venture to guess that many people are in the same boat (perhaps not the engineering student boat though)

Option A - sometimes I just

Option A - sometimes I just quickly read a few posts and don't bother logging in. My wife is giving me a hard time about spending too much time on this site. She calls in my new internet smut. At least it's activity related and not the John Deere Tractor or used machinery websites.

Option B - interesting conspiracy theory, but I think the shoe companies are already making plenty of money from us.

The BETA site is showing 42

The BETA site is showing 42 visitors just now, with a high of 53 just yesterday! What gives? It's not even a "real" site. Anywho, I created an article on that home page directing them over here. Hopefully, we'll get some new members from it.

Well it is 9:00 in the

Well it is 9:00 in the morning on a Sunday, and I see 21 guests down below. Come on be a rebel, sign up and join the fun ;-)

If this were a M. Night

If this were a M. Night Shamalabbadabalong movie, they would lead us to believe that their zombie aliens sent to the the future from the past to put them in present day. They would only appear at night and never be seen, but we would notice their remnants, most likely poop and foot prints, and the other strange occurances like people dissapearing and a lack of toilet paper. Then there would be a major plot twist where someone remembers something from an old eposide of Seinfield and then eveything would come to a close as we all realize that its actually not zombie aliens from the pasts future, but that its a govermental plot using a military consisting of genetically enhanced rabbits. Which then turns into everything being a dream that were all living in unision in all together, completely unawarw that the world ended 50 years ago and were all in a hyperbolic time chamber somewhere on the surface of Mars being kept alive by the genetically enhanced race of super rabbits that are infiltrating our dreams in hopes that we will worship them as gods when we awaken.

Luckily, this is not a M. Night Shamalamadingdong flick, and in all reality were probablly just a popular site for people to learn about all things Barefoot Running related.

....Then again, they could be Zombies!!!