Group Membership under names with picture

mmoore5553

Barefooters
Feb 26, 2012
Now we have chapter membership under your names and a picture. The picture is probably going to disappear because of space issues. But now you can see what chapters you belong too. The good thing is you can pick which ones you want to show.

Just click on your name and then personal details. Then pick which ones you want to show. Also when you view someones profile page you can click on chapters and see which ones they belong too there also.

You da bomb, Matt! Thanks for making this happen. Can you make it so that by default, all check boxes are enabled? The only ones I see having too many groups in their avatar box is the admins, and it would be easier to tell the few of us to uncheck boxes then tell the many members to check boxes.

And I agree, it would be best to make the little picture go away to save space.

It was not my doing as the developer I have been in talks with is working on the list i spoke to him weeks ago. It is all him he is just doing it now because i told him to release it all to the public. I wish i could say i did it. As far as uncheck I am not sure yet as i have not looked at the code but there are some people that are members of every group.

ex. you :eek:

I am not sure if i want to check mark them all right now until people get out of all the groups. I am not sure what it will break if I show them all.

I´ve seen at least one example where someone had checked many Chapters. He posted an almost empty reply (something like one smiley) but this post filled the whole screen, because of the many Chapters showing on the sidebar. Maybe there should be a limitation? Like "pick one"? Apart from that I also like this new function. I´m especially proud to have you as a member in Germany, Matt! :)