Good doctor wanted (preferably in Europe)

Bee

Barefooters
Jan 20, 2016
I have a severe case of plantar fasciitis. Doesn't respond to conventional treatments. Graston and and dry needling brings only temporary relief. I'm looking for someone like Dr Gangemi, the sock doc, someone who is trained by him or follows his philosophy. I know he has seminaries in Europe, but do you know anyone like him? Someone who does muscle testing, examines my gait, nutrition etc. Looks at the whole body not just my feet. And obviously barefoot-friendly.

Of course, if you have a form issue or a bio-mechanical imbalance you will want to fix that. But have you heard of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections?

Yes, I heard. Its not available in my country. I read mixed reviews about it. It seems to me that it's expensive but it's effectiveness is not really supported by evidence. I would eventually try it but first I want to try treatments that are more promising. And actually the pain does respond to dry needling and graston it just always comes back, probably because of some muscle imbalance.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test