GIVEAWAY - Xero Shoes Ipari Hana or Lena July Giveaway - Expires Friday, August 28, 2019 Noon EST

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
XeroShoesLogo.png

Xero Shoes would like to give away a pair of their Ipari Hana OR Lena minimalist shoes to a lucky winner!

Lena.png

MEN'S IPARI HANA

Ipari Hana: https://xeroshoes.com/shop/ipari/hana/

Hana_Green_cr.png

Hana_Brown_cr.png

Hana_Black_cr.png

Is the Hana for MEN or for WOMEN?

Technically, it’s a “men’s” shoe. That means it’s a bit wider and has a slightly different shape than a women’s shoe of the same size. We have a women’s version, the Lena, coming out in the Spring of 2017.

WOMEN'S LENA

Lena_Blue.png

Lena_Tan.png
Lena_Brown.png Lena_Black-Red.png Lena_Black.png

Is the Lena just for women?

We’ve designed it as a “woman’s” shoe. Compared to the Hana, the shape is a bit narrower and accommodates a slightly higher instep. The pattern offers a bit more adjustment, too. The canvas isn’t as “outdoorsy” as the one in the Hana. That said, men with a narrow foot might still like the Lena. And women with wider feet may want to try the Hana.

RULES OF THIS CONTEST:

1.) You must post to this thread.
2.) This contest is for BRS members only. You must be a registered member in order to post to this thread.

3.) If you are a non-donating member of the BRS, you may post one time. Posting more than once will void your entry. If you have made a monetary donation to the BRS this year, then you may post once PLUS one time for each toe you have accumulated for the current calendar year. (You may post all toe-entries at once or you may spread your posts throughout the contest.) To increase your chances to win, please consider making a donation by visiting the Donate Button on the home page. Thank you!
4.) We will use a random number generator to select the winner.
5.) This contest ends at Noon, EST, on Friday, June 28, 2019.
6.) Upon receipt of the sandals, we ask that you run and/or walk in them for at least two weeks, preferably four weeks, and write a review to appear in the Gear & Footwear Forum, the Product Review Forum, and your own personal site, should you have one.

LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!

People accumulate toes each year? I don't quite understand that. (I guess if someone explains it to me I won't reply since it will void my entry but it would be nice to understand that. I can still give you a like.)

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I'll post the winner soon. I'm putting together my new laptop. The other one is nearly dead.
Posted from my phone.

Our lucky winner is #2, briarpatch! Congrats! We will be contacting your shortly.

To everyone else, thank you for taking part in our contest!