GIVEAWAY! Sockwa G2s or G3s - Expires on Wednesday, January 16, 2013, at Noon EST

Discussion in 'Gear & Footwear' started by Barefoot TJ, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

I eventually got the email when David forwarded it to me, so I thought that was strange that your server did not send it to me. I think the military.mil has a block on our account that hasn't been lifted yet. We had an issue long ago with mail forwarding servers, and we had to have their databases cleaned (since we were blacklisted). Seems yours still has an issue with us. Could you write to your network mail admin at your work and ask them to remove us from the blacklist since we have long ago resolved our forwarding issues.

Another thing of interest is that when we had forwarding issues, it was on our end, where our email was rejected back to us. Now yours receives our email but won't send to our email.

Do you have a home email address? Would you prefer we use that for contacting you? I can contact you with my personal email address, so you can share that with me privately. Stand by.

2. Woodsman

Woodsman Barefooters
    1. New Jersey

These are great. I could use another color.

3. Latinsk8er

Latinsk8er Barefooters
    1. Louisiana

Congrats Phil.

Phil Hart likes this.
  4. Phil Hart

Phil Hart Barefooters
    1. Georgia
    2. North Carolina

Posting a review today to the product reviews forum after a couple months of testing.

5. rickwhitelaw

rickwhitelaw Barefooters
    1. Oregon
    2. Utah
    3. Arizona -...

Noticed a big sale on their website. I would consider another pair, but mine are still in great shape. The G3s were my backup of choice for winter running.