Get your Barefoot Running Magazine here!!!!

BFRUKCover_Summer.png

The summer edition of Barefoot Running Magazine published by our friends at Barefoot Running UK is now available for download. This issue is jam packed with lots of info about our favorite hobby and sport. In fact, BRS has the main feature in this edition on page 6.

If you would like to contribute to this magazine, please feel free to submit your articles of interest, race reports, photos, anything barefoot and minimalist running you think others would be interested in reading.

Get your FREE copy here: http://www.thebarefootrunners.org/misc/BFRMIssue5-Summer2012.pdf

The summer edition of Barefoot Running Magazine published by our friends at Barefoot Running UK is now available for download. This issue is jam packed with lots of info about our favorite hobby and sport. In fact, BRS has the main feature in this edition on page 6.

If you would like to contribute to this magazine, please feel free to submit your articles of interest, race reports, photos, anything barefoot and minimalist running you think others would be interested in reading.

Get your FREE copy here: http://www.thebarefootrunners.org/misc/BFRMIssue5-Summer2012.pdf
thank you:D

I don't believe it's available in hard copy.

I wonder what kind of subscriber base they would need to do print. I would subscribe.

We should really try to get some content in there. I would love to try my hand at it, but I am still a beginner, not sure what I could contribute...

But that's just it. You wouldn't believe how much we can and have learned from beginners. Once you've done this awhile, you get set in your ways and your thinking, and it seems some people are hard to recognize the need for change. When a newcomer points it out, a light bulb goes off for some of us, and we learn even more than what we could from someone who is set in their ways like a one-trick pony and slow or refuses to change. Please always feel free to contribute. Your contribution is just as important as anyone else's regardless of the experience-level.

Besides, other beginners will see that you too are a beginner, and think well if he can do it and build confidence, then I can do it and build confidence too. So you can set an example for them and give them the courage to try it and to get more active.

Exactly, I completely agree.

Thanks for posting this TJ and thanks to everyone for the positive comments. Just to let you know, back issues are available via the link below where you can see how the mag has evolved. As TJ said, we're always looking for any contributions - stories, photos, questions, etc. Just drop us an email with your suggestions and we'll try to incorporate them. We also want to have dedicated BRS pages, so get writing and snapping!

http://www.barefootrunninguk.com/must-reads#!__online-magazines

Reactions: Barefooting Bob
Anna,

Have you thought of promoting individual barefoot bloggers within the magazine, there is a whole bunch out there with some great information, stories and experiences that could incorporate a whole different personal level to the information provided. Call it a 'From the Perspective of The Average Barefoot Runner' or something like that. Just a thought.

Hi Barefooting Bob - we have included a blog post from a beginner barefoot runner here in the UK in the latest issue and you're right, it's definitely interesting and useful to hear about different peoples' experiences. We're just hoping to continue to grow the magazine so that it has something to offer everyone and we'll try and incorporate as much of the stuff we receive as possible.

Reactions: Barefooting Bob