Get together

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by barefoot kean, Oct 25, 2010.

1. barefoot kean

barefoot kean Barefooters
    1. Missouri

Ok, i believe its high time we ran together as a chapter. i Realize that due to our small size that we are limited, but its high time we did something. So, anyone living in the St.louis area or is willing to travel to the St. Louis area, how about we meet up at the steps of the museum in Forest Park. Is November 17th at 5:45 p.m. a good time for everyone? If not let me know a range of times and dates and ill work something out to where we can have the maximum number of people. Ilook forward to hearing from you and your input. Please feel free to email me at michael_kean@hotmail.com or call me at 417-669-4611 with any questions

2. barefoot kean

barefoot kean Barefooters
    1. Missouri

Due to a lack of any conformation im calling off the get together. However, we will have a successful meet-up after the holidays. Just please give me some info on what works for you.

3. Greylockes

Greylockes Barefooters
    1. Missouri

Sorry just found this site today. Working on converting to minalmalist shoe but not going to well so far. Look forward to something after the Holidays

4. dgshaft

dgshaft Barefooters
    1. Michigan
    2. Missouri

I was traveling for work last week. I run in Forest Park as often as I can, but I'm quite irregular with my timing. I don't dare run after dark and don't get up early enough to run before dawn so most often its on the weekends. Just post when you'd like to get together and I'll see if Ican make it.