Get ready FLORIDA!!! the NAKED FOOT 5K is coming to St. Augustine

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by tao.of.gemini, Jul 27, 2011.

1. tao.of.gemini

tao.of.gemini Chapter Presidents
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Colorado

As many of you know, myself, my wife, and a co-worker recently traveled to Colorado over the summer for some barefoot ftravels. While there, we ran the Merrell Naked Foot 5K in Boulder, CO. I had the opportunity to speak with the race coordinators and Iwill be sponsoring and coordinating the race in St. Augustine, FL, making it an annual race stop on the tour. Finalizing a date - so stay tunned for details.

2. juleme

juleme Barefooters
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Germany &...

Awesome news! Please be sure to announce as soon as you know more so we all can make plans to come & play along!

Cheers, Julie

3. tao.of.gemini

tao.of.gemini Chapter Presidents
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Colorado

Hi Julie - and everyone

I am finalizing the course, and signing the legal paperwork - but I can say this much in will be February 4, 2012... All the details to come soon!!!!

4. juleme

juleme Barefooters
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Germany &...

Bookmarked! Wahoo!

5. barefootmarc

barefootmarc Chapter Presidents
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Florida -...

Great news. We will be there. I will get the word out to our chapter here in Siesta Key as you have the details. By the way please let Merrell know that there is store selling Trail Gloves about half a mile from the beach and they are moving very well. I tried a pair of Warren Dickey's on when he came to run with me. I bought a pair that day and the few times I run with shoes I use them.

6. barefootmarc

barefootmarc Chapter Presidents
    1. Florida -...
    2. Florida -...
    3. Florida -...

Great news. We will be there. I will get the word out to our chapter here in Siesta Key as you have the details. By the way please let Merrell know that there is store selling Trail Gloves about half a mile from the beach and they are moving very well. I tried a pair of Warren Dickey's on when he came to run with me. I bought a pair that day and the few times I run with shoes I use them.