Generation U Can - Special Deal

Jimmy Hart

Barefooters
May 11, 2010
Hey everyone, since the Running Event I attended last month I have been working with a new nutrition company called Generation U CAN. This is an absolutely fabulous company that is going to make huge waves in the world of sports nutrition in the very near future. To give you an idea of how great their stuff is, Meb Keflezghi dropped his GU sponsorship after using the stuff one time!

They currently offer what I think is the best pre and post exercise drink you can get. It's like using a GU packet or even an energy drink except the boost lasts hours longer and has no crash as it is derived from corn starch. It was originally developed for medical uses but the creators have seen how it can help athletes as well and they started the U CAN brand.

They have a general drink mix that blends well in water and tastes great that I like to use before my runs and I can honestly go longer, farther, and faster without needing anything like GU packets during my runs up to a four or five hours. There is also a protein blended one that I love for post run use. I can come in feeling tanked from a run and a quick 8 ounces of U Can with Protein has me feeling like I could go run more. The thing that really sold me that I have zero stomach issues when I take the U CAN where a GU packet has me looking for a restroom 20 minutes into a run. That alone had me wanting more.

You guys know I don't just say stuff is good unless it really is, as I value my name and the reputation it carries. Sorry if that sounds arrogant but I really would not risk my reputation on something that isn't up to par. The people over at U CAN have been very generous to me in providing me with product to test while asking for nothing in return but my opinions.

They are now offering some of that generosity to all of you as well! For the remainder of December you can get 30% off their products through their site www.generationUCAN.com All you have to do is use the code UCANRUNDEC and you get the discount automatically taken off your purchase.

I was planning on announcing my experiences with them in a product review on my site in a week or so but they sent me this code for you guys and I did not want to waste the time on the code so go check out the products and get some. I promise you will not even come close to being disappointed. I've used a lot of stuff in my time and I have never had anything work as good as U CAN does.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them. I'm not working for U CAN and I make no money on this at all. This is just a really nice gesture they have offered to you guys because they know I'm affiliated with the BRS.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test