Gator Boys

Yea, we were talking about

Yea, we were talking about this show in another thread here. I watch the show all the time. I like that guy without shoes. I wish the older guy wouldn't get onto him so much, but as long as he's learning...

Did you see the one where they stole baby gators from their nests at night to transplant them to another area to thin out the population? It was so sad. The baby gators sounded just like baby kittens crying for their mommas. I understand why they do it, but it's so sad.

There was another show on

There was another show on Discovery where the brothers ran a gator farm. The older brother went everywhere in vff's. Wonder if this may be same people just different show?

Haven't seen the show as i

Haven't seen the show as i don't watch tv, but I have heard about it. Living in Southeast Texas, only 16 minutes away from Lousianna, I get to see lots of interesting people and things. I can vouch that theres more of the creepy, barefoot kind of coonasses than you would think possible...

No.  I don't think it's the

No. I don't think it's the same show, Nick. I missed that one. Is that one still running? If VFFs fit in anywhere, it would be a gator farm. Hee. Get it? The toes?

I had to google this show and

I had to google this show and based on the pic it's not the same guys. I haven't seen the other show in a while but it is freaking hilarious. The two brothers fight constantly. Hopefully it comes back on and wasn't cancelled. I hate when the shows I like get cancelled.

I saw on one of the promo commercials for the new season of Gator Boys that Paul is now wearing VFFs! They're getting around, that's for sure! Jimmy still goes everywhere barefoot though. Love that. Paul is an ultra triathlete, so I wonder if now that he's discovered VFFs if he will stop running in the boat anchors and start running in the VFFs, since he works in them too.

Reactions: NickW
I love Gator Boys. And Chaser is a liar. 4 hours of Rocky Raccoon was spent with him telling me how he lived and died by Ross and Rachael.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts