Garmin Uplink - test

BFwillie_g

Barefooters
May 17, 2010
Kulmbach, Germany
don't know what to expect here... I disabled rich text and will now paste the "embed" code from the Garmin website after uploading the data from today's run. Here goes nothing, or something, or I dunno:

ooooo kay... well, that went

ooooo kay... well, that went in the trousers, as we say in Germany. Ok, let's give this one a whirl and see what we get:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/35795688

ah hah! A link.And, if

ah hah! A link.

And, if you're feeling inquisitive (or bored) (or drunk) enough to click it, you'll see what I did today. No, it's nothing special, just some running - in the sun, half naked, grinning all the way, but the Garmin didn't record those parameters, sorry :innocent:

BFwillie_g wrote:well, that

BFwillie_g said:
well, that went in the trousers, as we say in Germany

Don't you mean you would say it like this, "Nun, das in die Hose ging." ;-)

Great, now I'm going to have

Great, now I'm going to have to bookmark my Google Translator.

Did you do dine in trousers? Huh? What?!

I love my Garmin 305. The

I love my Garmin 305. The Garmin Connect site is great. I don't always upload there but if I have something cool I will.

The Google Translator has a

The Google Translator has a typo? Not good...especially depending on the circumstances. ;-)

lol, you guys are too funny.

lol, you guys are too funny. Ja, "es ging in die Hose" translates to, "it went in the pants", meaning, it crapped out, didn't produce the desired results :D

The Garmin Connect site really is great, I wish GTC were as good! Garmin's software designers need to take lessons from the web people! Something's really wrong there.

Back to the OP, I was

Back to the OP, I was uploading to Garmin Connect, but at the time (maybe still) I couldn't automatically connect it with my Facebook, so I started uploading to Running Ahead instead (like many my FB friends were doing).

(Edited to add that I cannot get the Running Ahead scripts to work here, either.)

I love GC and also wish that

I love GC and also wish that the TC was better. I actually wish they both would merge together and pull the best from each to create a new product. I have never had a problem uploading GC to FB. I use it a lot to let my family and friends in on my running. I update my GC account every time I go for a run. So if you are ever bored and want to see what I have been running lately just click the link in my signature.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts