GA/Woodstock - Natural Strides Grand Opening and Barefoot Running Book Signing with Michael Sandler

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by gregscott18, Sep 29, 2011.

1. gregscott18

gregscott18 Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Date: Sat 10/01/11 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM EDT
    Link: Natural Strides Schedule of Events

Grand Opening Saturday Oct 1st!
    BIG EVENT![/b] We open at 10:00 and will be having this event until 8:00pm.

FREE REWARDS MEMBERSHIP WITH ALL RSVP’s on FACEBOOK, A HUGE VALUE!!! Regularly $15.00 to join for 20% off one day your choice, Free Comprehensive Gait Analysis by Greg Scott ChiRunning Instructor, $5.00 Birthday Gift Certificate, and buy 5 pairs of shoes and get the 6th free, special price on workshops and you will be the first people to know about sales and events…specials on registering for our races…and so much more!!!

FREE Gait Analysis by Greg Sign Up sheet starts at 10:00 or email us for a time slot before by Friday at 6:00

10% off all day long!!!

Register for a free ChiRunning Introductory Class- Schedule at the store!

CHIRUNNING DEMOS- see schedule below for times
    SCHEDULE OF EVENTS25% off ChiRunning FULL DAY workshops scheduled for Oct 22 and Nov 19th- regular cost $200.00

10:00- Doors Open (front and back- we have parking in the rear) First 15 people are entered to win a free pair of VivoBarefoot shoes!
    11:00- First ChiRunning Demo by Greg Scott in the Classroom
    11:30- Balance Competition to win INOV-8′s.
    12:00-Second ChiRunning Demo by Greg Scott
    2:00- We welcome Michael Sandler, author of Barefoot Running for a book signing! Purchase your book and get one for a gift- holidays are around the corner!
    3:00- Balance Competition to win a New Balance Pair of Shoes
    5:00 Final ChiRunning Demo by Greg Scott
    6:00- Kelly will be hungry and Saucony drawings!
    7:30pm- Final old school style drawing for the night owls- fill out the slip and be entered to win. We will pick out of a hat! Must be present to win a pair of Stem Footwear’s either Primal Origins or Natural Origins or Survival Orgins
    8:00 Doors close but we will be open on Sunday at noon!
    Rules for other drawings![/b]

Saucony- 2 pairs of Hattori’s to give away- Every purchase earns you a raffle ticket for one of the two Hattori’s! One men’s and one women’s pair! You do not need to be present to win, we will announce the winner on this website and you will be notified by email. One entry per person.

Altra- The 9th customer (aka person that buys something) of the day wins!

Vibram FiveFingers- First person that makes a purchase and is the size of the mystery free shoes, wins the pair! We have one men’s size and one women’s size…we aren’t telling you what sizes. Plus- are you a size 47?!! If the “glass MANLY slipper” fits…you win! First come, first win…Where are you Cinderella?

Invisible Shoes- Win a Free custom pair by “Share”ing our grand opening event on facebook and be registered for the drawing! No purchase necessary for this drawing. It will be announced at time of drawing in store and on facebook. Contact us within 48 hours to redeem. You may post the event on your facebook wall and or your business page up until 5:00 on Saturday Oct 1st.
    (If you don’t link from our post on Natural Strides page, please write on our wall showing your link.)

Kigo- 5th Customer wins a pair of Flits, 15th customer wins a pair of Drives

VivoBarefoot- GIVING AWAY TWO PAIRS: First to buy a copy of Barefoot Running wins a pair of VivoBare

foot. -AND-

Everyone to walk in between 10:00 and 10:30 are entered to win VivoBarefoots! Drawing promptly at 10:30 and you must be present to win.

Stem Footwear- Late Night Drawing- picking from a hat, must be present to win. Enter all day! Drawing at 7:30

Inov-8- Winner of the morning balance test wins the shoes!

New Balance- Winner of the afternoon balancing competition wins the shoes!

2. mokaman

mokaman Chapter Presidents
    1. Georgia

This past week my son and I dropped by the Natural Strides shoe store to check out the latest minshoes...my son was looking for some replacement shoes for his Inov8 195's.

I have to say they have almost all the brands I've heard of and more...I tried on a bunch of shoes to see what is compatible for myself and found a couple that fit...may buy a pair later when it gets cold. My son ended up with a pair of excellent Stem shoes...oh yah I will test these later myself.

Greg was very helpful and is knowledgable about all the minshoes and barefoot running unlike any regular shoe stores you will find.

I can recommend to any barefooters looking for some winter footwear to stop by at Natural Strides shoe store they have by far the best selection I have seen.

Terry