Future Group Runs

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Barefoot Terry, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Barefoot Terry

Barefoot Terry Chapter Presidents
    1. California...
    2. Michigan
    3. Oregon
    4. California...

Hello All!

I am looking to schedule a couple of group runs for the end of May and/or early June. I need input on locations...

Ok, for the Sacramento Area runners - I was thinking about a run along the American River Bike Trail. I need input for dates that work for you and start locations on the trail.

For the Bay Area runners - I'd like to check out the trail around Lake Chabot. What is a nice barefoot friendly section of the trail, parking etc. Also, what dates look good for you as well.

For both events I am thinking Saturday mornings. Post what works best for you and I'll try and accomodate the majority.

Finally, one more plug for IBRD - our team is 8 strong! I hope we can get a few more of you to join us for a nice 5 or 10K run on May 1st. Remember, I'll have a couple of copies of Barefoot KenBob's book to give away! We're still in 2nd place for overall team fundraising. Also we hold 3 of the top 5 individual fundraising spots! Something to be proud of for our fledgling group.

2. vtonus

vtonus Barefooters
    1. California...

The weekend of the 21st and the weekend of the 28th of May work for me. (Bay Area)

3. Running Romeo

Running Romeo Barefooters
    1. California...

Saturdays in May will be tough for me. The only free Saturday in May for me would be May 28th. In June, I could to 11th or the 18th (Sacramento Area)

4. Barefoot Pablo

Barefoot Pablo Barefooters
    1. California...

May 7th, 14th, and 28th work for me in the Bay Area, although I would probably only go if it's in the North Bay or East Bay.