From the Basque Country, barefoot.

Ayax Telamon

Barefooters
Apr 6, 2013
Zamudio
I am From the Basque Country. I love trailrunning and 1 and a half year ago have started running minimalist and barefoot.I like this natural running form because I need to acomodate my running form to the terrain and not the terrain to my feet.

Actually I run normally minimalist or barefoot.2 weeks ago I ran my first competition barefoot with great sensations.

My running shoes are the merrel road glove, inov8 baregrip 200,inov8 trailroc 235 and my own feet.

Live barefoot, live simply.

[quote="Ayax Telamon, post: 129108, member: 8120"I like this natural running form because I need to acomodate my running form to the terrain and not the terrain to my feet.
[/quote]
Exactly. Even for running on the roads and greenbelts, I find the bare feet or minshoes so much more practical for balance and responding to what is under my feet! Nice to have you around.

Reactions: Phil Hart
Hello and welcome :)
I assume you speak Spanish, you might like to stop by the Spain Chapter and introduce yourself there too ...

Hola y bienvenido :)
Como asumo que hablas español, quizás te apetezca pasarte por el capítulo de España y presentarte allí también...

Kaixo eta ongi etorria :)
Suposatuko dut gaztelaniaz hitz egiten duzun bezala, nahi kapitulua by gelditzeko Espainia eta zeure burua aurkezteko, han ere izan dezakezu ...

Salud!

Reactions: Ayax Telamon
Welcome, from the only place you will appropriately find a barefoot smiley! :barefoot:

Reactions: Ayax Telamon

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test