Footwear option when it's an absolute must?

Must be my problem, I don't know when I'm supposed to say she's right. :confused: She actually tells me she likes that I stand up for what I believe in and I don't let her get away with crap when she's wrong and walk all over me. Must be the infantry in me...

Must be my problem, I don't know when I'm supposed to say she's right. :confused: She actually tells me she likes that I stand up for what I believe in and I don't let her get away with crap when she's wrong and walk all over me. Must be the infantry in me...

Poor Nick. :)

I just re-read this and it makes me sound like a jerk. I should have clarified that she calls me on my BS too. We seem to be becoming more and more like minded now a days though so neither of us are pushing our wills too much on the other anymore.

Reactions: jldeleon
I just re-read this and it makes me sound like a jerk. I should have clarified that she calls me on my BS too. We seem to be becoming more and more like minded now a days though so neither of us are pushing our wills too much on the other anymore.
Yeah Nick, I can TOTALLY see why she would have to smack you down on occasion. ;)

Here's what I've been wearing everyday at work for over a year - Patagonia LouLou's. I removed the insole. There's a little bit of stiffener in the heal (which is nearly unnoticeable) and the forefoot is very thin rubber (maybe even thinner than VFFs). These are just nice enough to wear with a suit and jacket, but I feel like I'm walking in thin slippers all day.

_1014700.jpg

_1014701.jpg

_1014702.jpg

_1014703.jpg

_1014704.jpg

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test