Feet -n- Faces

That's what I was wondering. That must have been some big moose poop!

Seagull feces all over the track, when I'm trying to run laps I have to zig-zag all over.:eek:

Right up to the ankle? :eek: Ye gods! Then again, I reckon it could be worse; it could have been up to the knee...

I am on the shorter side, so right up to the knee is totally possible. I am just glad that I was lifting my feet and not 'heel striking' or I would of slipped and been sitting right in the middle of it. That might of been harder to explain.

I am on the shorter side, so right up to the knee is totally possible. I am just glad that I was lifting my feet and not 'heel striking' or I would of slipped and been sitting right in the middle of it. That might of been harder to explain.
Excellent tip on avoiding the heel strike. Feces here I come.

Sorry Jen, but you'll have to redo your thread. Hijacked by Nick and the "a" looking like an "e". Maybe bad eyes are a common BRS trait. I'm going to go put my contacts in now.

Might of been a little hard to explain the colour difference from one foot to the other at the next checkpoint. :D

It was in a race??? Actually, I think I'd rather platsch into a dripping mooseburger barefoot than with shoes ... imagine the stuff going over the top of your sneakers and getting into your socks ....

Barefoot, I honestly don't even put much effort into hopping over horse apples anymore. Doggie doo is another story altogether, though :p :eek:

This was the thread about feet and feces, wasn't it?

Reactions: NickW
You guys are all doing it wrong!

footface.jpg

Yes:
That is me
That is my left foot
I did just take this pic for this thread
I am married but it's hot so I took my ring off and I am too lazy to go put it back on and retake the pic
I am aware of the low res, I am hoping it will protect my reputation just a bit
I do have joint hypermobility and
NO:
you will not comment on the joint hypermobility
I am not intentionally smelling my foot
I am not kissing it either
you will also not comment on the unmade bed or the laundry basket!

Now post your feet and faces like Jen said, I dare you!

And now for something completely different: What are you feeding those moose in MN? New England moose scat looks way more like chocolate covered Brazil nuts than a cow patty, since a moose is just a big deer. Are you sure what you stepped in came from a moose? Maybe he just ate a bunch of water plants and they didn't agree with him?

It wasnae a Scottish moose!

I don't know didn't see it wearing a kilt though.

Just to answer the questions about the size of moose poop (trying to keep in the feces theme), it comes in various forms, this was like a big cow patty but they also come in pellets, depends on the diet that they are currently eating. This guy or gal must of been eating some really wet ruffage, but we were in swampy areas so it made sense. I could post some pictures if you like, for science, not because I like to look at moose poop. :oops:

I don't know didn't see it wearing a kilt though.

Just to answer the questions about the size of moose poop (trying to keep in the feces theme), it comes in various forms, this was like a big cow patty but they also come in pellets, depends on the diet that they are currently eating. This guy or gal must of been eating some really wet ruffage, but we were in swampy areas so it made sense. I could post some pictures if you like, for science, not because I like to look at moose poop. :oops:

Well I am a scientist. I think there is a field guide to scat smartphone app or maybe it was a book I was looking at hmmmm. All the bears around here refuse to poop in the woods, they do it all over the bike path instead. Hubby and I once found an alligator turd when the water was really low in the winter time. We didn't know what it was until we Googled it.

Oh and moose are called "elk" in Europe not to be confused with our wapati, which we call elk, but are not moose, and are also just big deer.

Reactions: Bare Lee
So Gidds, would you like me to post some pictures, I might have a few somewhere. I love the fact that you googled aligator poop, just sounds so dirty.

I dunno if TJ would like poop pics:p I am curious about what non-pelleted moose poop looks like though so PM it to me. I am glad we did not find the alligator that left the poop. There are at least two in that lake and I see the "small" female fairly often, but I only like her if I am WAY up on shore or I am in a BIG canoe with Hubby. There is supposedly a bigger male in there who is more elusive and "his side" is where we found the scat.

That is coming awfully close to "commenting on the joint hypermobility" *scowl*

I am sitting on the floor leaning against the bed. I have a smartphone and put it on my desk and did the "turn the camera around so you can see yourself" thing and engaged the 5 second timer.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ