Eye-Opening Article on McDougall's Site About Runner's World & Their

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
       Funny right before I

Funny right before I started running BF I renewed my RW subscription. After I started running BF I lost a lot of intrest in that magazine

I never did subscribe to the

I never did subscribe to the mag, I do get updates via email and now find myself deleting them before I even open them. I seem to be relying on my own experience (and my barefoot pals) rather than advice from "experts"

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
I never did subscribe to the mag, I do get updates via email and now find myself deleting them before I even open them. I seem to be relying on my own experience (and my barefoot pals) rather than advice from "experts"

How do I get off the RW quote of the day list? I assumed forum membership required it. Then again it's beginning to look like the RW forum is dying a slow death anyways instigated by it's creator herself! Soon RW will think BFRunning interest has subsided, until the day they find out that a start-up on-line BFRunner's "society" has a larger readership than it's entire shoe-oriented empire!

One Day............

Oh, Board!  I'm wringing my

Oh, Board! I'm wringing my hands with delight. That has me laughing and crying all at the same time. You freakin' crack me up. What am I do do with you?!

RW will always be our original home, you guys, and I will never forget that. It's just sometimes they treat us like an ugly step child. (I was going to say red-headed, but Zum for one has BEAUTIFUL hair. ;-) ) Anywho, I desired more than just a forum to discuss running barefoot with others; I wanted to RUN barefoot with others. I knew creating the BRS was the way to do that. (Our other founders had their reasons for doing so as well. I won't speak for them.) I can't wait till we launch publicly. I expect our numbers to really rise. With help from all of you, we can really change the running world forever, no longer with just one odd look at a time.

I love the stats about over

I love the stats about over pronating and the fact that the shoe companies are quietly eliminating the motion control shoe. Awesome.

Launching the site publicly will be...

Legen...

Wait for it...

Dary!

:davie: