EWW Gross!!

Shaun Mac

Barefooters
Aug 12, 2011
So I was walking barefoot to the convience store last evening to get some milk and stuff. I was conciously trying to not look down at my feet and just look ahead. I stepped down and felt something funny, I looked down and saw I stepped on a.............. squished dead frog . Nice!

Needless to say I was seen in the grass wiping my feet off.

Eeeeeeeeeeew!  I had an

Eeeeeeeeeeew! I had an earthworm wrapped around my pinkie toe for a couple of miles on a run. I didn't want to stop to remove "whatever it was," so I just kept running. When I realized what it was...Eeeeeeeeeeew! It sure was soft and squishy though.

Here in Oregon we have these

Here in Oregon we have these nasty, huge, slimey slugs. The last week or two they've really been out because the weather has changed. I have stepped on a bunch lately because I usually have a stroller in front of me so that really forces me to have to watch farther ahead than directly down at my feet. Pretty nasty feeling and slick too.

Hey, they'll probably find

Hey, they'll probably find out slug slime is some miracle skin conditioning substance. You'll be able to say that you were into slug slime before slug slime was cool.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test