Electronic foot massager

Jerry McDonald

Barefooters
Oct 3, 2021
Leonard
I have been running for quite a few years with caskets on my feet and somewhere along the way I developed some severe bottom of foot pain. Left foot fourth metatarsal and right foot first and fourth metatarsal. The right foot was hurting so much that I actually started walking and running on the side of my foot. I used the spiky ball and rollers and anything else I could find, but nothing worked. I saw this foot massager on Amazon and thought I would just buy it for an after run massage and maybe my feet would feel better. I had no idea that after several usage it took the pain completely away on both feet. I have had this for years. I put some pretty strong pressure on it and moved it around, but it did take The pain out of my feet. This massager is called the cloud, I paid $350 for it. I bought three months ago and I just got a message from Amazon saying they had a lightning deal and we’re selling it for $170 for the next 10 hours. I really cannot recommend this enough to everyone.You can set it low or really get some intense massaging going on. I am not exaggerating that it actually cured my pain. At the very least it will make your feet Feel better and I believe stronger.
Cloud massage I really hope some of you are able to get this.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I have been running for quite a few years with caskets on my feet and somewhere along the way I developed some severe bottom of foot pain. Left foot fourth metatarsal and right foot first and fourth metatarsal. The right foot was hurting so much that I actually started walking and running on the side of my foot. I used the spiky ball and rollers and anything else I could find, but nothing worked. I saw this foot massager on Amazon and thought I would just buy it for an after run massage and maybe my feet would feel better. I had no idea that after several usage it took the pain completely away on both feet. I have had this for years. I put some pretty strong pressure on it and moved it around, but it did take The pain out of my feet. This massager is called the cloud, I paid $350 for it. I bought three months ago and I just got a message from Amazon saying they had a lightning deal and we’re selling it for $170 for the next 10 hours. I really cannot recommend this enough to everyone.You can set it low or really get some intense massaging going on. I am not exaggerating that it actually cured my pain. At the very least it will make your feet Feel better and I believe stronger.
Cloud massage I really hope some of you are able to get this.
Do you have a precise link?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test