Eight Bare Feet

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
I knew that I'd see Dmcchesney at the Crim festival of races in Flint MI today so that guaranteed there'd be at least two barefoot runners, but he did bring along a barefoot running buddy upping the total to three.

While they were lining up for the start of the 10 miler I spotted a barefooter in the crowd waiting for the 8K event.

When I introduced myself to her as Longboard it was clear that she was'nt a member here, so I of course gave her the URL info.

After I finished the 5K DMC, the "new girl", my wife, and I all enjoyed the after party together.

DMC's buddy had gone home already, so inspired by TJ's avitar my wife Diane filled in for him and a random person shot the pic.

Four dirty soles, a great race and a fun time after.

Hope to see Shannon here soon!

Reactions: dharmadan and KTR
Now you'll have to make that

Now you'll have to make that your avatar. :)

Great picture longboard 

Great picture longboard
bigsmile.png

TJ, to my knowledge Richard's

TJ, to my knowledge Richard's avitar is the first shot I've ever taken that has become an avitar anywhere.

The random guy did do a good job with the group pic I choreographed, maybe one day it will be part of the MI chapter's album.

I knew that I'd see Dmcchesney at the Crim festival of races in Flint MI today so that guaranteed there'd be at least two barefoot runners, but he did bring along a barefoot running buddy upping the total to three.

While they were lining up for the start of the 10 miler I spotted a barefooter in the crowd waiting for the 8K event.

When I introduced myself to her as Longboard it was clear that she was'nt a member here, so I of course gave her the URL info.

After I finished the 5K DMC, the "new girl", my wife, and I all enjoyed the after party together.

DMC's buddy had gone home already, so inspired by TJ's avitar my wife Diane filled in for him and a random person shot the pic.

Four dirty soles, a great race and a fun time after.

Hope to see Shannon here soon!

I am new to barefoot walking/running I live near Flint, Mi. Any activities or gatherings?

I am new to barefoot walking/running I live near Flint, Mi. Any activities or gatherings?
Hi Jeffrey. I haven't seen Longboard, the Michigan Chapter President, on here for a little while, so if he doesn't respond, please feel free to message him through the site, and an email will be sent for you. Also, feel free to join and post in the Michigan Chapter via the Chapters link above; perhaps, others from Michigan will chime in. We also have a Member Map link that may be of help. Welcome! :barefoot:

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090