Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
58e27f85-d43f-4686-8946-b54a0a7fa599.png

It's FREE Webinar Time!

The Science of (Toe) Spacers with Dr Emily Splichal

Educational Webinar

Thursday April 14th | 8pm ET

Have you been seeing friends or colleagues posting on social about working out or relaxing in toe spacers?

What are these silly spacers all about?

And do they even work?

Join functional podiatrist and Naboso founder Dr Emily as she explores the research behind toe spacers and why their benefits is far beyond just bunions!

We are talking about foot circulation, reduced plantar fasciitis, better balance and power output.

***will be recorded***

Learn More & Register!

097d0e21-4def-465c-baab-42fe71815a9f.jpg

Naboso Splay Toe Spacers

The Naboso Splay help restore a natural range of motion to your toes by allowing you to effortlessly spread your toes when you take your shoes off.

Recommended for:

· Stretching and releasing the toes after long hours in shoes

· Supporting natural toe alignment for hammertoes and bunions

· Improving foot splay which can minimize neuroma pain

· Stretching the plantar fascia and minimizing plantar fasciitis

· Anyone looking for healthy foot alignment

Can be worn in shoes, when working out, or at the end of a long day!

Shop Naboso Splay

Just a thought... I would think these would be much better for people who intend to wear them outside of their shoes/barefoot because they have the straps that go around the outside of the big and pinky toes whereas the other name brand does not. I tried the ones without the outside straps, and they would not stay on when I was barefoot.

I have some of the spacers without the end straps.
They seemed to hold in position while walking around the house barefoot.
It is hard wearing them inside of shoes, even those with wider toe boxes and they make your toes sweat if you have socks on as well.
I loath wearing shoes.
I got out of the gym this morning and had a 1km walk home. As soon as I get along a quiet side street, the shoes come off and and go into the bag and it feels so much better.

Neil

Reactions: Barefoot TJ