EBFA Articles: Stance Hack & Biohacking Your Body with Barefoot Science

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
From Evidence Based Fitness Academy:

We are all on the eternal hunt to looking good, feeling young but most importantly moving well!

We wanted to share the REAL FEEDBACK from NABOSO users on how our barefoot technology has helped to improve their movement, reduce pain and help them to *stand taller*

If you like what you read and want to learn more about how you can BIOHACK YOUR BODY please join us for our 4-part Webinar Series starting Thursday May 25!

This is a *live* AND *recorded* webinar series so you do not need to be on the series LIVE! We will send the recordings to you for indefinite reference

Isn't it time you took ownership of your health and movement longevity.....enter biohacking!

810d6674-fb43-4ece-8a93-a81f87eee7e5.png

Stance Hack: Tune Up Your Feet

From Naboso User & Scientist David MacPhail

Since implementing Dr. Splichal's evidence based science, I am not only skiing at a level beyond what I considered possible, I am starting to walk naturally for the first time in my life.

The information contained in Dr. Splichal's videos will challenge everything you know or thought you knew about what we have been conditioned to believe about our feet and the footwear we encase them in.

Read the full Stance Hack Article NOW!

Biohacking Your Body with Barefoot Science

By Dr Emily Splichal

What is biohacking?

fd21cca1-1a68-4ff5-bf94-4b1273d6be4b.jpg
Biohacking, as the name suggests, is "hacking" or finding a way to more efficiently manipulate human biology. This can include areas of sleep, nutrition, mental health, strength, recovery.

If you are new the concept of biohacking - please think of this as a positive thing! Don't get wrapped up thinking it is a mad scientist in his garage implanting computer chips into his own body.

Think of biohacking as a empowering concept which allows one to enhance or improve the efficiency of different aspect of health. It means taking ownership of your body and the aging system.

Read the full article NOW!

Join our 4-Part Webinar Series on Biohacking Your Body!

Thursday May 18, 25, June 1, 8 | 9pm EST

LEARN MORE NOW!
fa13b1cd-4073-4304-b91c-2035a5cd0164.jpg

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts