Easy Feet

Gkikas

Barefooters
Mar 23, 2011
Stopped into the wholesale club on the way home from work to grab a few things, and saw this.

I mean, what can I say that this box doesn't already say?

easy_feet.jpg

I know.  It's like a little

I know. It's like a little car wash for your feet. Heaven for the feet. Ha!

Built in pumice stone and

Built in pumice stone and exfoliation, no thanks. I work had to keep my feet tough. I don't want to rub my efforts away.

If I need to clean my feet, a wipe on damp grass usually does the job, and its free!

Seriously? I can't believe

Seriously? I can't believe people would actually buy this! If you can't frickin' bend over to wash your feet, you've got issues. I hope I didn't offend you if you bought it. Just sayin'...

Hhha no way, I didn't buy

Hhha no way, I didn't buy this, nor any offense taken. I laughed out loud, snapped the pic and went for the beer aisle.

In fact, since removing my shoes, I've started to spend an inordinate amount of time and attention on my feet, including sitting down in the shower to really take my time washing/examining them. I'd never dream of putting my feets into a golf-shoe-spike-cleaner apparatus like that.

The best part of this product's real message to its intended audience is, "You can do even LESS than you do now!" Bet it's a Burger King subsidiary.

Gkikas wrote:The best part of

Gkikas said:
The best part of this product's real message to its intended audience is, "You can do even LESS than you do now!" Bet it's a Burger King subsidiary.
Ha! Next thing you know, you'll be seeing apparatus'on store shelves that will wipe your ass for you! Sheesh! Of course they'll also come with your "box store" supply of toilet paper as well. Haha!

Zap, isn't that called a

Zap,

isn't that called a beday?

migangelo wrote:isn't that

migangelo said:
isn't that called a beday?

Hmmmm. I suppose. Forgot that the Europeans have one up on us there... But, this would be the "American" version. Its not quite as sophisticated as a bidet, but will get the job done cheaper while utilizing more resources.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test