Dirty Look

(In case you haven't guessed I'm fourth from the left). Early version of Space Invaders being played.
Not barefoot at the time.

Neil

Ironically, outside of your man on the far left, you look like the most innocuous of the group. Did you ride a cafe race back then?

As for dirty looks, I haven't gotten any. Confused and/or curious, of course, but not dirty. But if someone feels that they need to take issue with me, I'll just say: "**** right ***, you **** nozzle ****** canoe. Go **** * ****** **** ** * ******* donut, you ******* ** * hat!"
Wow - I think I done melted the censor on that one..... :D

:confused:

How about shouting back to them, "I'm having too much fun to give a sh!t about what you think?" with a big smile on your face, of course. :smug:

If I may draw from my experience living in New Jersey, I have observed that there's a high amount of busybodies there, thus explaining why some folks tend to care about things that are none of their concern...

Ah yes, very contagious, that BBS, busy body syndrome

There, their, they're - don't be so hard on yourself! At least you're not typing in that teenager/Prince speak using 2, 4, C and U instead of "to", "see", "for" and "you".
who u callin teenager?!
u r so tots not it