Custom sizes?

PärD

Barefooters
May 24, 2021
So, what companies are left out there making custom sizes minimalistic running footwear?

Tanner no longer exists.These were my first two pairs and still best by far.
Luna has stopped making custom. Seems to have turned into a junk compay anyhow.
SoftStar has stopped making custom.

Panta seems to be making custom, any others?

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
How do you feel about Xero Shoes DIY huaraches? They can be trimmed to size by you.

Our aim to create a custom fit shoe unique for your foot shape with no D.I.Y required. We don't handle 3rd party products but it's something for us to look into. Thanks for the suggestion. :)
My response was actually for @PärD. :barefoot:

Reactions: Tedlet
How do you feel about Xero Shoes DIY huaraches? They can be trimmed to size by you.

Nah, I could make better than that myself if I was doing DIY. Also too thin.

Anyhow, I've received a custom pair from Shamma. Not a huge fan of their "elite lacing system" so far. Tanner Sandals are still, by far, the best quility sandals I've tried, too bad they stopped making them.

Waiting for a pair of custom from Panta.

Nah, I could make better than that myself if I was doing DIY. Also too thin.

Anyhow, I've received a custom pair from Shamma. Not a huge fan of their "elite lacing system" so far. Tanner Sandals are still, by far, the best quility sandals I've tried, too bad they stopped making them.

Waiting for a pair of custom from Panta.
I'm not familiar with Shamma or Tanner. I'd not heard of Panta either, so I looked them up and found this...Hahahaha!:Balenciaga MOST WANTED Panta shoes Pants with boots SZ 38 ...
s-l300.jpg

I understand about a good quality pair of shoes though. I've learned that once you've found a perfect pair, then try to buy as many as you can afford for just that reason, being discontinued.

Let us know how you like the Shamma's and Panta's. We have a Product Review forum in you're interested.

Welcome to the BRS, BTW!