Vote for your favorite 2017 IBRD Tee Shirt!

• A.

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • B.

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • C.

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CONTEST: TIME TO VOTE For Your Favorite 2017 International Barefoot Running Day™ Tee Shirt Design!

Blank-T-shirt2.png

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!!!!

2017 International Barefoot Running Day

TEE SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST IS ON!

Expires Wednesday, March 8, 2017, Noon, EST.

The 7th Annual International Barefoot Running Day™ will be held on Sunday, May 7, 2017!

The "design phase" of the tee shirt contest is complete. It's now time to vote for your favorite.

Please vote for your favorite. We will let this contest run for one week, then we will announce the winner.

After the winner has been determined, the winning design will appear in our store where you can make your purchase (https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/library-articles/international-brs-zazzle-store-links.27/). They have micro tech shirts too! Remember, your purchase will go to fund your club!

The winner will receive lots of kudos from their peers, a 2017 IBRD Tee Shirt with their own winning design on it, and a pair of Xero Shoes (www.XeroShoes.com) YOUR CHOICE! AND...the runner-up will receive a DIY huarache kit! Thank you Xero Shoes for your generosity once again! Thanks go out to Lena & Steven from Xero Shoes and all the contestants. You guys rock!

The winning design will be the OFFICIAL 2017 IBRD™ tee shirt that will be worn all over the world!

========================================================================================================

A. FRONT

A_Front.png

A. BACK

A_Back.png

==============================================================================

B. FRONT

B_Front_Small.png

B_Tee Shirt.png

C. FRONT

C_Front..png

C_Tee Shirt.jpg

Reactions: GT179
914 Views, and only 18 votes?

3,275 Views, and only 31 votes? What gives?

My guess it's been linked into social media, or even worse people can't be bothered to sign in to vote.
Either way it's no reflection on all the hard work you put into keeping this community running TJ, just a sad reflection on the 'something for nothing' culture.

That's a thought. Maybe our Facebook page is drawing people in, but they aren't signing up for the site...yet. Hopefully, they'll remember us in the future.

Reactions: Tyler J L
I know it was difficult to decide; all submissions were awesome in my book!

The winner of the 2017 IBRD Tee Shirt Contest is A! This artwork was prepared by "Dawsy," a long-time member of the BRS joining in October 2011. Thank you, Dawsy!

The runner-up was B, Skedaddle! Thank you, Sked!

We'll be in contact with you guys shortly.

We appreciate all of our BRS artists for their talent and contribution. We would be lacking greatly without you and those BRS members who go the extra mile to help promote our club. THANK YOU!

We will have the winning design in the BRS's store shortly, so you all can order them quickly and have them in time for International Barefoot Running Day: https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/library-articles/international-brs-zazzle-store-links.27/

Reactions: skedaddle
I know it was difficult to decide; all submissions were awesome in my book!

The winner of the 2017 IBRD Tee Shirt Contest is A! This artwork was prepared by "Dawsy," a long-time member of the BRS joining in October 2011. Thank you, Dawsy!

Wow! I can't believe mine won :D So stoked. Thanks to eeryone who voted! Just in time for the new XeroShoes launch too :) And thanks again TJ for organising it once again. Hopefully t-shirt sales will reflect the number of views rather than the number of votes!

That's the one I voted for!! Maybe for the next barefoot autism challenge they can have a contest for next years artwork and logo.

Thanks Tyler! I hadn't seen the Barefot Autism Challenge thread until this morning - what a great idea! I've got a son with autism and getting/keeping shoes on him is always a challenge - I think you're on to something here. Please have a contest next year, I'd be thrilled to submit a design for it.