Comfort Must be a Subjective Thing

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Bizarre!  There's nothing

Bizarre! There's nothing bizarre about feeling smooth concrete under your feet.

Seriously misinformed

Seriously misinformed people. Micro organisms? Whatevah

Check out other peoples ratings. The idiots get no good ratings.

I walked around Hawaii barefoot the entire time and found that several people would look at me, but they were all tourists. The locals took it in stride. Even when I went into home depot to buy some toilet parts and plumbing supplies.

Way to go Helen. I knew I always thought she was cool. Now I know why

I can't find anything

I can't find anything bizarre about going barefoot, I have went barefoot all of my adult life and I think it is wonderful. I tried to post a comment on there but i couldn't get through for some reason. I can't stand ignorant un informed people who comment about bare feet in public when they have no clue what they are talking about, parasite I mean c'mon really! What type of moron would write that?|(:)angry:

The scary part of L.A. is

The scary part of L.A. is not walking through it barefoot its breathing its air.

*she says as she looks out her window at the brown bubble literally hovering in the air 30 miles north of her* :sick:

That commenter really needs to take a micro class himself and with it an atmospheric chemistry class to learn where real dangers lie.

Is it sad that I just want to

Is it sad that I just want to know where she got her jeans? I like them. (And can't stand Birkenstocks, so I'm really glad she wasn't actually wearing them)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts