Chaser-Aid

My little brother, ten years

My little brother, ten years younger, shocked me one day when I was back home for a visit by walking in after school singing Peaches to himself. One of his teachers was playing it on his computer before class. The really strange part was that he knew all of the lyrics.

Man, I am so old.

Man, I am so old.

If I were you, TJ, I'd think

If I were you, TJ, I'd think about considering myself lucky. Forgive me if I am assuming too much, but you aren't old enough to remember Brook Benton making it a hit, and you're just old enough to not recognize The Presidents of the United States' song "Peaches." I know I am a bit jealous of the latter.

Oh, the Presidents of the

Oh, the Presidents of the United States! My hubby used to listen to them when I first met him.

Ive got all their albums on

Ive got all their albums on my computer. I dig "TPOTUSOA" personally... Really, with lyrics like "You seem cool, for a naked chick in a booth. Lets be pals someday! In other words, put some clothes on and call me..." whats not to like?

TJ, sounds like your husband has good tastes!

The entertainment level on

The entertainment level on that other forum has come down several notches since you got the boot, Chaser. I've been spreading out more of my reading time here and on DailyMile and Fitocracy to make up for the lack of interesting threads. So you are like, "permanently" persona non grata now?

Ha! Its ole' Swoggie!!!

Ha! Its ole' Swoggie!!! Almost didnt recognize you without the puppers as an avatar! lol.

Yeah, looks like Ive been perma-banned. Hell of a first time offense huh? I also think its funny that since I got the boot the first page has posts with no activity from several days back...

I'd still like to know why

I'd still like to know why they kicked you out, specifically. Hmmmmm? Anyone want to share?

That makes 2 of us... I was

That makes 2 of us... I was just told I had several posts that were "flagged as offensive"... Guess all that shat talking in Nike Frees offended someone at Nike...?

Ah, that'll do it. 

Ah, that'll do it. Especially considering their income is based greatly upon Nike and the other foot murderers!

And yea, yea, yea, I know

And yea, yea, yea, I know they work for some, but not for all, and I'll wager they don't work for most...AND I DON'T wanna hear it! :tongue: