Chaser-Aid

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
So it looks like a few of us are more active over here after the expulsion from somewhere else of Chaser? Kinda creeped me out the way they just silenced someone without explanation. Not just that it was you, Chaser. Apparently you talked to everyone about it on this side but me. Thanks alot. I hope you like special showers as a celebration after running an ultra. Well, assuming liquid is there.

Oh, by Chaser-Aid, I was

Oh, by Chaser-Aid, I was thinking we should have a benefit run for victims of message board moderators.

RW BFforum is down to 3 days

RW BFforum is down to 3 days worth on one page,

and half of that is Chaser expulsion related.

That site is still relevent though,

it's a place to turn N00Bs on to the BRS.

Stop there still, and drop links leading to TJ's baby.

My oldest son?  Or this one?

My oldest son? Or this one?

Im sorry Dave! I dont have

Im sorry Dave! I dont have your cell number, so I couldnt contact you! But if youd like to talk things over you an text me at 409-223-0777! lol.

I cant be too angry with that other place as I did have a good years run there and made lots of good friends and learned an awful lot from others to help me get through my first year of BFR. Hopefully others will follow suit and "cross the interwebian desert" as it was so eloquently put by Tring, lol!!!!

Oh, and Dama, your such a hard ass! By canceling you subscription your sticking it to the man! Oddly enough I didnt renew my subscription, and less than a month later I get banned.... Hmmm...

TJ, we love all your kids,

TJ, we love all your kids, and even though your first born got me started running, it's the BRS that I hold dear.

Races are where I go to recruit new members,

and RW is where I go to recruit runners ready for the barefoot/minimalist thing that for some reason have'nt yet found THE

premier site.

Wait... You have a blog?

Wait... You have a blog?

Blog? What's that?

Blog? What's that?

OH SNAP!!!! Ok, who let the

OH SNAP!!!!

Ok, who let the midget in?

He is 64 inches as he likes

He is 64 inches as he likes to put it.

He is also hovering arounr

He is also hovering arounr 108 pounds... I remember a thread about "what weighs more than a short white guy?" somewhere else... lol!

Dave, I remember seeing you at Hottest Half and instantly thinking "Whos the little guy in the sandals?" haha! Really though, at least you dont have to carry around a big heavy 200 pound frame... lol!

Yeah, and since a ton of

Yeah, and since a ton of runners are taller than average, I don't ever feel quite as short as when I'm at a race. I'm sitting at 150 these days though... at one point I was 180 when I was doing brazillian jj and all that kind of stuff at 18...

Barefoot Dama wrote:He is 64

Barefoot Dama said:
He is 64 inches as he likes to put it.

63" and not a scoche over!

Chaserwilliams wrote:He is

Chaserwilliams said:
He is also hovering arounr 108 pounds... I remember a thread about "what weighs more than a short white guy?" somewhere else... lol!

Huh,huh,huh...119 pounds for now but I am looking to drop down to 110.

Isnt that a "Presidents of

Isnt that a "Presidents of the United states of America" song? Boi Weevil... From their self titled album. The same album to feature other hit songs such as "Kitty", "Little Blue Dune Buggy", "Naked and Famous", and of course their more popular "Lump" and "Peaches"..... Great songs, and an even better album!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts