Can't run, too much chocolate...

Joe Butkus

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
I think any ideas of running today have died at the sight of all the candy that appeared over night...

One thing we are going to need here is an 'off-topic' type forum where we can post all of our not-safe-for-kids and nonsense post. I also hope we get the ability to add pictures in our posts!

Great point Joe...on both

Great point Joe...on both accounts.

I'm all about, crazy non-running nonsense talk.

Why not take your chocolate bunny out on your run? :)

First want to appologize for

First want to appologize for my repetitive posts, my browser was crashing so I didn't think they were going through, LOL.

No chocolate here! I got my daughter a couple of egg shapped cupcakes so she woudln't feel totally left out of the junk food loop, but that is our only concession. EEK, just realized there is no spell check here. Now you will all know what a doof I am at spelling :)

So we can't post pictures in the threads?? I'm going to try something

th_132.jpg

That seemed to work!

Those are all great

Those are all great suggestions, and we hear you. The spell checker is something I've longed for, for the past couple of months too, and Cameron is working on getting one for the site.

YES, we MUST have a silly forum just for all those crazy posts that we grew to love so much. I know Cameron can make that happen soon. Stand by.

As far as posting photos, perhaps Wendy can add a step-by-step, but I found that highlighting a photo and copying/pasting it worked for me.

The chocolate tummy-ache, I can't do much for. Sorry.

Thanks, all.

Yeah, Joe!Also, if you guys

Yeah, Joe!

Also, if you guys have any questions on how to use the site or suggestions for improving the site, you can use the Feedback tab at the top.

This one forum I'm in has

This one forum I'm in has this sub forum named "The Lounge" where people just post nonsense, or serious stuff (but the threads turn into jokes). Maybe you could do something like that here

I like that idea, Soul.  I'm

I like that idea, Soul. I'm sure we will. We have to come up with a real lazy or silly name though. Maybe a contest. I'll start a new thread to get some ideas from you guys to see what we should call our new "nonsense" forum, then you guys can vote on them.

TJ -- I wonder if there

TJ -- I wonder if there could be a forum section for feedback. I know there is a feedback tab, but having the feedback in forum threads might help everyone see what others are doing in terms of testing, but also build on each others ideas for improvement.

I'd hate for all that

I'd hate for all that "constructive criticism" to leak out, if you know what I mean.

Cameron?

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts