Canadian Running Magazine Has A New Barefoot Blogger

Barefooting Bob

Chapter Presidents
Jul 18, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Following in the very big footsteps of Kitty K and Vanessa Runs before her, I am pleased to announce that there is some new strange guy from Winnipeg spreading the gospel of Barefoot Running and all around Barefootedness to the running masses of Canada. Not sure how long it will be before they draw and quarter me, but at least I will get as many BRS plugs in as I can. The biggest thing, can you believe they are paying me for this. What a gig, I have been blogging for almost 3 years for free, what the hell was I thinking...... ;).

Here is the link to the first blog post, please check it out and share the heck out of it because the more hits I get the longer they will let me babble on.

Enjoy.........

http://runningmagazine.ca/2012/12/sections/training/blogs/why-i-run-barefoot/

Hey no comments, bringing it back to the top. Come on people show the love, I worked hard on that post. :D

Sorry Bob, one of us Winterpegger was out for a barefoot run. Now for sure I will have to get my race bib signed by the great legend of barefootedness here in Winnipeg. :D

I will that slide, and who are you getting to sign your race bib, is it somebody I know?

I was out for a quick lunch run and could not take the mukluks off, they just don't know how to plow anything out in Transcona, loose snow on top of crusty snow, I would of trashed my feet in 'Trash'cona. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bare Lee
Sorry Bob, I read it this morning, but had to get to work.

Great write up. Are you going to have time for all of this. I hope it doesn't cut into your running or beer drinking time.:)

Oh, don't worry i will make time, drink beer while writing blog post, drink some more beer after run, write another blog post while drinking more beer. See got it covered.