Canadian Death Race

The Canadian Death Race -The 'Views' From A Barefoot Runner'
By Barefooting Bob

I had truly intended for this post to go out very quickly after we finished the Death Race, but everytime I sat down to start writing I started thinking about Lost Soul which I ran last weekend (report to come hopefully very quickly). I was on such a runner's high right after the race that I could not sit still long enough to start typing and when I did, my mind would drift towards thinking about my upcoming 100 miler. So for this I applogize, especially to Wendy as I know she has been chomping at the bit to read this. So here we go..... http://winnipegbarefootrunners.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-canadian-death-race-views-from.html

Yup, that is my one problem, I like to bring everybody along for the ride, so I get very detailed, trying to bring that done a touch. But didn't it feel like you just ran a mountain.

Still working on that one, believe it or not. Life has been a bit hectic lately and no time to write. Was planning on writing today and ended up having to demo my finished basement because one of my walls started to leak. It never ends.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS