Busted.

Oh we'll be able to get at least a half dozen of us together. And I guarantee you the other naked runners will be shod and thinking we are toe-tally nuts!

Reactions: NickW
All the presidents should start nudist sub-sections in their chapters...heh heh heh.
I"m already in enough trouble around here with many of my friends for just wearing a bikini regularly. Can I get partial credit?

I don't get it. What's wrong with a bikini?
I stand accused of being an exhibitionist, if not in so many words. Seems to be some disagreement about exactly how much of the body is proper to cover. My hubby and I simply don't care to make rules about it, but we are the minority among our friends.

I guess I still don't get it. Most women I know would rather go out in a bikini than a one piece. Maybe that's just my generation though? I think my grandma is the only one I know that prefers the old one piece, and she just turned 80 so... I guess I can understand if your wearing the floss your butt cheek kind if there's kids around, but really most bikinis are fine and cover everything enough. So weird to think how uptight some folks are.

I guess I still don't get it. Most women I know would rather go out in a bikini than a one piece. Maybe that's just my generation though? I think my grandma is the only one I know that prefers the old one piece, and she just turned 80 so... I guess I can understand if your wearing the floss your butt cheek kind if there's kids around, but really most bikinis are fine and cover everything enough. So weird to think how uptight some folks are.
I definitely find a bikini more comfortable most of the time.

Reactions: inakilt
I definitely find a bikini more comfortable most of the time.

I'm definitely part of the bikini clad running club!! ;-) Its the coolest way to run in the heat. Seriously better than performance wear. Ha!

Since we're talking about nude runs, here's a report from the front page from 2010 by Gigowiz. It's quite funny! If anything, check out the hysterical photo on the front page: http://thebarefootrunners.org/threads/running-bare-footed-by-hank-gigowiz-greer.5557/#post-55855 (The formatting is a little whacky coming from the old site.)
This is the funniest race report. In you haven't read it already, go now! Read it!
His reasons for not stretching pre-race and not picking up that quarter!! Lol!! Brilliant!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ