BRS & Zensah Giveaway!!!

miker

Chapter Presidents
Jul 26, 2010
Okay, boys & girls...get ready for the 1st BRS Giveaway (hopefully 1st of many). The fine folks at Zensah (www.zensah.com) have given us a pair of calf compression sleeves to give away (Thanks! fine folks @ Zensah!).

What's the catch??? Well, now that's where it gets real easy. The winner is going to be randomly selected from all BRS members, and everyone who has "Liked" our Facebook page.

So if you are already a BRS member AND you "Like" our FB page, congratulations, you are already entered twice!!

However, if you are a BRS member, but haven't managed to work your way over to our FB page...well, you might just want to do that. ;-)

The contest will run for one week and the winner will be announced after I have sobered up from the post-contest party and am coherent enough to figure it out. ;-)

So tell all of your friends, family, co-workers, running buddies, people you don't like, people who don't like you, etc. etc. about how they can sign up to win!

Cheers,
miker

woohoo! I'm spreading the

woohoo! I'm spreading the word:)

Woohoo, I love free stuff. 

Woohoo, I love free stuff.

1/2000 shot, i feel like the

1/2000 shot, i feel like the odds of winning this are about the same as jumping in between rail cars. It might me physically possible, but we haven't ever hear back from anyone whose tried :p. Also, ill spread the word to my friends.

Do you mean without getting

Do you mean without getting squished?

Welcome, aboard Nergock! 

Welcome, aboard Nergock! It's about time you made it over here.

I now like the FB page(first

I now like the FB page(first one ever cause I actually don't do much of anything on FB) but my FB account is linked to a different email address.

So what happens if your FB account is linked to a different email address that is not connected to this site at all?

SP, I thought that might be

SP, I thought that might be the only way to get you to enter. ;-)

PK, doesn't matter. We're using the two lists to get an overall # of entries. After the # is selected, we'll go to whichever list the name is on, and contact the winner that way. At least that's the theory. ;-)

Well, the contest is over and

Well, the contest is over and Chris Barefoot won the drawing. I know this will drive most of you into a deep state of suicidal depression, but we'll come up with another giveaway/contest soon. Cheers everyone!

Congrats, Chris!

Congrats, Chris!

Next time around, will you

Next time around, will you take into account that not all of us have nor want Facebook?

Miker?Nyah, we have many

Miker?

Nyah, we have many avenues to reach as many barefoot and minimalist runners as we can, not just this site. We will continue to reach out to as many people as we can through as many avenues as we can.

Well they can all cure their

Well they can all cure their suicidal depression by channeling it into designing t-shirts :). I think we decided to make it a 2011 contest so I'll hold off till January to post details but in the mean time everyone should be thinking about their ideal bf running t-shirt design.

TJ, that's fine. I was

TJ, that's fine. I was referring to the premise of requiring non-Facebookers to get Facebook in order to have an equal chance in the drawing. In the post that started the thread, it was implied that we had to have Facebeek accounts in order to have the best chances in the drawing.