BRS Site Versus Facebook Page

Barefoot TJ wrote:Cameron

Barefoot TJ said:
Cameron enabled something like 50 invites for each member a while back. Have you really invited 50 people to join the BRS, Tim? The Invite a Friend option is still available because, you can still invite people to join. And the site does track invitees back to those who invited them.

As for the other ideas, we appreciate your input and may call upon you for help in the future, but right now, we are not set up to incur anymore overhead right now, meaning I am taxed as it is. Do you know Drupal or PHP, by chance?

I used my original ten invites. Six were accepted. Four expired, were eventually withdrawn, and were never replaced. I've been getting that error message ever since.

I've done PHP, though I can't help at the moment. I can't even run right now as I'm fighting some walking pneumonia, which I picked up after fighting off my wife's infection for a couple of months. :sick:

Tim

Sorry you couldn't sleep. 

Sorry you couldn't sleep. Hope you get to feeling better. I know what it's like to be down and out for a long time. I can't visit this until I have free time, hopefully before the middle of next year. Please hold onto the domain name until we can work this through. Also, the top image is best. Please delete the other three. We appreciate your taking the time to contribute.

Barefoot TJ wrote:I can't

Barefoot TJ said:
I can't visit this until I have free time, hopefully before the middle of next year. Please hold onto the domain name until we can work this through. Also, the top image is best. Please delete the other three. We appreciate your taking the time to contribute.

No problem holding onto the domain name; it's a one year registration. I've deleted the other three images, though the remaining (top) one is too wide for me to use as a right column image link.

Tim

You're the best.  Let's touch

You're the best. Let's touch base on this in the future. How about using this image instead?

square_slogan_url_tshirt v2.png

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS