BRS Canada on Facebook

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Barefoot TJ, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

I noticed you guys have three

I noticed you guys have three Canada FB pages: Canada, Canada-Toronto, and Canada-Vancouver. Will you be keeping the Canada one then? It might have been easier if Kitty could have just renamed the Canada one to Canada-Toronto. That way she could keep all the current posts, fans, etc. Can you rename a FB page/group?

2. Kittyk

Kittyk Barefooters
    1. Canada
    2. Georgia
    3. Indiana

Hi TJ,You can't rename a FB

Hi TJ,

You can't rename a FB page once it's been created. I am going to find a way to notify those that are already on the BRS - Canada page and ask them to move. I think the original page was setup up incorrectly (I didn't realise it at the time). The new pages should be a better format.

Once that is done then I will delete it. That should leave just the BRS - Canada- Vancouver and the BRS - Canada-Toronto pages.

I just have to figure out how to get people to move..:)

Kate

3. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

Thanks, Kitty.  I learn

Thanks, Kitty. I learn something everyday.

4. Kittyk

Kittyk Barefooters
    1. Canada
    2. Georgia
    3. Indiana

Hi TJ/Alan,I THINK I have

Hi TJ/Alan,

I THINK I have managed to inform everyone about the FB changes. I am hoping I have everyone (probably 3 times considering the way I did it). Oh well, :D

I'll give people a week to change over and then I will delete the old FB page.

Wow, I think I am the techie bod of the chapter.. be afraid, be very afraid! :D

Kate