Breathing while running, kind of important.

migangelo

Chapter Presidents
Jun 5, 2010
portland, or
I've discussed the importance of diaphragmatic breathing before. Here is a nice little article with a few how to videos. They are pretty good except for one. The toe touch. I would prefer to see the spine kept straight and the leg lifted higher. That way the diaphragm can work better instead of being squished from the flexion the girl does. Otherwise the videos are good.

This is from a local physical therapist group. They have a few articles on running and imsaw one on strengthening your feet.

Enjoy. If you feel you need more help, seek out a local professional. DNS, R2P, PRI.

I've discussed the importance of diaphragmatic breathing before. Here is a nice little article with a few how to videos. They are pretty good except for one. The toe touch. I would prefer to see the spine kept straight and the leg lifted higher. That way the diaphragm can work better instead of being squished from the flexion the girl does. Otherwise the videos are good.

This is from a local physical therapist group. They have a few articles on running and imsaw one on strengthening your feet.

Enjoy. If you feel you need more help, seek out a local professional. DNS, R2P, PRI.

Not seeing the links Mike.

I didn't provide links. Those are qualifications you should look for. I've provided links before, sorry that I don't do it everytime. Not too easy from my iPad.

I did mean to add that this may help with tight hamstrings so many people have.

Last edited: