Born to Run?: PW Talks with Daniel E. Lieberman

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I liked that common-sense approach. I also liked the excerpt in the Harvard magazine https://harvardmagazine.com/2020/09/features-active-grandparenting
about how we were "Born for Active Grandparenting." Now that I'm 61 and paid for my daughter's wedding, I knew I was saving myself for something, aside from keeping her on my health plan as long as I can. And my son's relationship is pretty serious, too. Keeping active to meet the coming demands of grandparenthood is definitely a motivating factor in my life at this point.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I liked that common-sense approach. I also liked the excerpt in the Harvard magazine https://harvardmagazine.com/2020/09/features-active-grandparenting
about how we were "Born for Active Grandparenting." Now that I'm 61 and paid for my daughter's wedding, I knew I was saving myself for something, aside from keeping her on my health plan as long as I can. And my son's relationship is pretty serious, too. Keeping active to meet the coming demands of grandparenthood is definitely a motivating factor in my life at this point.
That's so nice! I'm not there yet, but I will definitely love me some grand babies :babyboy::babygirl: when the time is right!

Got to wait for 2021 to get to know better. Still if the amount of sitting is the same for hunter-gatherers as for 9-5 office workers, would it be possible that they sit because they were working, not sitting because of work?
I guess the main thing about public health is that we get too much of good things. Are you hungry? get something with enhanced flavoring that cheats the brain to feel like nutrients are coming in. You don't feel like going for food, order so you don't have to move. Economy seems to push for newer and faster solutions, but look at what we are giving up!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test