Blog whores?

Zap, Miker sent you one.  Did

Zap, Miker sent you one. Did you not get it?

I just emailed it again,

I just emailed it again, Zap. Please let us know if you have any questions.

I got it. Its on my blog now.

I got it. Its on my blog now. I guess I just missed the email. Life has been a bit crazy lately. :p

I too would like a Stomp! I'm

I too would like a Stomp! I'm a Stomp Whore! I don't really whore my blog, but its in the signature...And I've never gotten paid for it. Does that make me a Blog Tramp instead?

Dirtbag wrote: I too would

Dirtbag said:
I too would like a Stomp! I'm a Stomp Whore! I don't really whore my blog, but its in the signature...And I've never gotten paid for it. Does that make me a Blog Tramp instead?

No probably more along the lines of internet polluter :)

Dirtbag wrote:I too would

Dirtbag said:

If you're a BT then I'm a tramp too. I don't blog for money but I did use it to get those Gist shoes for free. My blog is about too many random things, mostly stuff that if I want to explain to someone I can just send them a link or pull it up on my droid for pictures and links to whatever.

I DO LOVE watching my Feedjit and seeing who comes from where. Somehow, it's just thrilling to be read by someone from Bulgaria or wherever. Without Feedjit I'd think no one was reading.

I'm going to apply for the stomp. I hope I qualifiy!!

I perfectly fit the

I perfectly fit the definition of a blog whore... and attention whore for that matter. Of course, I justify it by claiming to disseminate information, but everyone here knows my stuff is pure BS. ;-)

The one cool thing about blogging- shoe companies have actually started asking me for input on design. Clearly they aren't aware of the fact that I don't know my elbow from my &%$hole.

Also, I like to experiment with the interwebs. It's fascinating to track traffic- where people come from, where they go, what times are most popular for readers to access blogs, what open ports people have on their computers... you know, just the basic stuff.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test