Blog whores?

I think you should blog about

I think you should blog about it.

I'm so out of the loop,

I'm so out of the loop, what's a blog whore? I blog, does that make me a blog whore? Though I'm sort of a crappy blogger, get a new post in about every 3-4 days. Does that make me slightly less blog hore-ish...maybe promiscuously bloggish :p

I'm a proud blog whore.  If

I'm a proud blog whore. If you don't like it, don't open my links. If you do...here's a link to my blog! (just kidding)

I enjoy free crap. That's why I whore out.

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
I'm so out of the loop, what's a blog whore? I blog, does that make me a blog whore? Though I'm sort of a crappy blogger, get a new post in about every 3-4 days. Does that make me slightly less blog hore-ish...maybe promiscuously bloggish :p

My definition of a blog whore is someone who rolls into a site and has one post that consists of

"Come visit my blog its chock full of narcissism and drivel!"

And then they dissapear until their hits drop, then they do their cycle of advertisement on discussion forums all over again.

So next time you see a post telling you to visit a blog of someone you don't know, don't click it.

Zumba you are not a BW by any means, neither is Jason. Saypay on the other hand :D

oh shoot, I think I just did

oh shoot, I think I just did that up in Barefooting. I like to share what I post about and my epiphanes in various online communities I'm involved in...posting here to check my blog is pure laziness sort of...or is it time saving ? :p You won't see me disappearing though, I'm glued to this place.

SP, total whore :steve:

I'll admit I've been a blog

I'll admit I've been a blog whore. Not on this site, though. Only on the sites that ended up being less than resourceful to me. My intentions were good, though. I'm in it for the community and information. If you don't have a strong community and decent info, I'm gone. I'm loyal to BRS, though. You guys rock!

I figure if anyone wants to

I figure if anyone wants to read my blog, they'll find it one way or another. I don't want to sell myself. But more importantly, I don't want to see anyone else's crap, either.

Am I missing something? I

Am I missing something? I can make money blogging? $)

I only whore my blog on this

I only whore my blog on this site when I do a post that's relevant, in which case I'd rather just post the link instead of copying the same information into a thread.

I could really care less if anyone reads my blog. I do it for me...and free stuff...but definitely not for you. ;)

Actually, I just blogged

Actually, I just blogged about this topic. Let me give you a link....

;)

I'm like saypay; I sometimes just link to a post instead of re-publishing it here, and that's when I think it is relevant. But I do a lot more non-blog-related posts, so I don't think I'm exactly a blog whore. I hope not, anyway!

Do tell, Silly.I don't

Do tell, Silly.

I don't blog. I don't have time to blog. I would encourage you all to take advantage of the blogging feature the BRS offers though. ;-)

I blog but I have never even

I blog but I have never even thought to share it with anyone. I think my mom and one friend have the link to it. I also have a comment from some random guy.

I thought that was funny too,

I thought that was funny too, Abide.

I'm a blog-reading whore.

I'm a blog-reading whore. Which means I'll read everyone's blog all the time, but I'll never contribute. People keep telling me I should start a blog but I've done that before and it makes me self-centered.

I hate being in the grocery store thinking..."Wow. I should write about this in my blog! YEAH!!!"

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test