Biggest group runs, etc.

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by jldeleon, Jun 2, 2014.

1. jldeleon

jldeleon
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Oregon
    2. California...
    3. Washington

What races/obstacle courses would you guy say are an absolute must for us to run?

I would say Warrior Dash, Run Like Hell, and Jingle Bell Run. I "used" to say Shamrock, but, I don't know...

Nick and Mike, wasn't it crazy crowded? The worst part is, you can't even fricking find all your friends to run with.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. NickW

NickW
    Expand Collapse

There's a lot of people at most races Jen. Trail races would be the smaller ones that are easier to find all your buddies. Shamrock run I ran by myself this year and probably couldn't have found anyone if I tried. Warrior Dash I barely found Mike and Dan before the race. Jingle Bell Run is wicked busy too.

3. paraganek

paraganek
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Oregon

My picks:
    Run Like Hell, Race the Reaper, Wildwood Half Marathon, X-Dog Havoc at the Hideout, Jingle Bell.

jldeleon and NickW like this.
  4. Bidimus

Bidimus
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Oregon
    2. Presidents

Ragnar has eaten up most of my budget for this year. At this point I have no races or tournaments planed other than Jingle Bell which I'll be starting up Team Geek Feet again. It's become a tradition for me. I suspect that will be it for me this year. That said I plan to be marathon ready for next year. :)

jldeleon and NickW like this.